Why Choose VANGOSEDUN’s Exotic Wallets
When it comes to alligator wallets, crocodile wallets, snakeskin wallets and ostrich wallets, VANGOSEDUN is the perfect brand to consider and use. VANGOSEDUN was established in the year 1976 and the brand is meant to be held, touched and desired by those people with a spirit of adventure. They carefully select the best and finest exotic skins to make unique and sophisticated heirloom pieces that ignite the soul and age gracefully. Here, you will learn and know the top reasons why you should choose VANGOSEDUN exotic wallets.
- In tailoring their collection, VANGOSEDUN exclusively selects alligator and crocodile which are considered as the most coveted and rare hide that is identical with unrivaled luxury.
- Their ingenious material is durable and lightweight. The innate peculiarity of the hide guarantees original appeal and individual character of every piece.
- When making their exotic and luxury wallets, the crafts of threads, surface treatment, and leather dyes come from Japan and Germany. Most of their professional designers are from Italy. In terms of hardware, it is from Taiwan and America. The entire exotic wallets are handmade in Hongkong and Guangzhou. The main headquarter of VANGOSEDUN locates in Hongkong.
- In this world where rapid fashion dominates, VANGOSEDUN carefully takes their time to move and think for the best designs in order to make a timeless collection that will last for many years.
- VANGOSEDUN is a well-known provider of top quality leather products especially when it comes to exotic wallets. Most of their leather products are both classic and functional since they are using the finest combination of hardware and leather to make timeless and durable designs.
- VANGOSEDUN completely believes that timeless designs and styles are always fresh and real beauty gets better with age.
- The vision of VANGOSEDUN is to be the leading and most renowned lifestyle brand that offers fascinating customer experience that drives long-term customer loyalty.
- BRUCEGAO’s mission is to offer their valued clients with modern designs and the first-class collection of exotic products.
- Apart from top quality leather products, they also want to offer heartwarming experience that is combined with convenient shopping experience.
- They work hand-in-hand to make an environment that promotes a great connection with their community and their clients through giving back.
- Customer input and customer service are their most precious values. VANGOSEDUN will surely appreciate all your feedback whether good or bad. They are encouraging their clients to be part of their story and join them on their journey.
- VANGOSEDUN puts care, passion, and love into each leather product they make. They want your VANGOSEDUN leather accessory to be a big part of your life’s narrative and become a trusted companion in every step of the way.
- VANGOSEDUN assures ultimate satisfaction. If you buy an exotic wallet from them and it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can exchange it within 30 days after you receive the item or they will give you a full refund without questions asked.
For those people who are planning to buy exotic wallets and other leather products, VANGOSEDUN is the perfect and reliable brand that you can trust.
Alligator Wallets, Crocodile Wallets, Snakeskin Wallets and Ostrich Wallets Buying Guide
Every time making an exotic leather project using exotic skins, you prefer to make something that is truly exciting and unique. Since each exotic skin project is different, how can you be certain that you are getting the best exotic skins for your needs? Since buying the right exotic skins can be complicated, we’d want to help you throughout the process.
Choosing The Right Size For Your Needs
Whenever shopping for an alligator skin, crocodile skin, snakeskin and ostrich skin, one of the initial things you will want to think is the size of the skin you will order. Bear in mind that the product you purchase for your project should be big enough to suit your panels while getting a cost-efficient yield from the skin of the product at the same time.
For instance, say that you’re able to order a 35 to the 39-centimeter skin; however, your panels are just 25 centimeters wide. Even if you take an extra centimeter for the edges of your panel, you will still need a lot of extra skin left over, still not enough to fit another collection of panels with the same hide. That being said, you might wish to go smaller to more closely fit the size of the panels, or go bigger to increase the yield from every skin to fill more panels.
Selecting A Skin Grade
Alligator skins, crocodile skins, snakeskins and ostrich skins are a high demand luxury item, so supplies of these exotic skins are often difficult to find. Particularly, the Grade 1 skins could be hard to find. While these are the most preferred skins, they’re commensurately expensive to buy. If you are searching to make wallets, then it might be valuable to buy a bigger Grade II or III and work on the defects in the skin, instead of trying to purchase of a Grade I skin.
Glaze or Matte
Exotic leather is normally accessible in both glaze or matte finishes. With a matte finish, you’re able to get a more natural look, one, which can easily blend with any fashion collections. On the other hand, glazed finishes, with its shiny exteriors, are perfect for if you wish your exotic wallet to stand out and grab one’s attention. Such high-gloss finishes are excellent for boosting the visibility of almost any color of leather.
How to Take Care of Your Alligator Wallets, Crocodile Wallets, Snakeskin Wallets and Ostrich Wallets
Exotic skin wallets can come in a different variety of materials, sizes, and shapes. From hard case style, small designers made from alligator skins to bigger wallets made from snakeskin or crocodile skin, the design options for exotic leather wallets are endless.
Caring for your priceless fashion accessories can be daunting and complicated, particularly considering the many care requirements between every type of skin. To help you out, we’ll provide you with easy tips for you to follow:
Storage: For sure, you will want your exotic leather wallet stores in a cool and dry place. Excess moisture and heat will affect most leather, causing damage to the skin or discoloration. Make sure to keep your wallet away from rough or hard surfaces, and to prevent stacking other objects on the wallet; this aids to avoid crushing or scratches of the wallet. A sealed container is the ideal way to restore the appearance in the storage of your wallet. For those soft wallets, you can try stuffing it with crumpled paper. This will help the wallet to retain its shape while being stored, avoiding excess wrinkling.
Cleaning: On the other hand, cleaning instructions for exotic skin wallets can be complex to generalize, as different finishes and leather skins will react to a particular cleaning procedure. Generally, water is something to prevent the majority of exotic skins, as it can ruin the finish.
For those reptilian leathers, it is suggested that too much dust or dirt be wiped with a dry towel. When the dirt is stuck on, a damp towel might be utilized; however, the water left behind must be dried off with the use of a clean towel immediately.
Whenever applying any type of leather conditioner to the skin, ensure that it’s one that is created for that type of skin. Make sure to test all conditioners on a harmless piece of the hide to see how this affects the look of the finish. Further, you will find some skins might need more frequent applicants of conditioner to avoid cracking and drying than others. Crocodile and alligator skins, with their big scales, are somewhat less prone to cracking and drying out than ostrich and python skins because of the shape of the scales and skin.
Transporting: Whenever transporting exotic skin wallets, do not forget to minimize its direct exposure to sunlight. In case you didn’t know yet, direct exposure to sunlight can cause the color of the skin to fade and make cracks in the skin.
Maintaining exotic skin wallets in an airtight and opaque case throughout transit helps to prevent not only sun damage but also the damage from contaminants in the air, like chemical compounds or cigarette smoke, storing the look of the skin. Any such case would be big enough to hold the wallet without crushing it.
With proper care, handbags made from exotic skin can last for many years.
Tags: alligator wallet, crocodile wallet, snakeskin wallet, ostrich wallet, alligator skin wallets, crocodile skin wallets, ostrich skin wallets, genuine alligator skin wallets, genuine crocodile skin wallets, genuine snakeskin wallets, genuine ostrich skin wallets, mens alligator wallets, mens crocodile wallets, alligator wallets for sale.